Public Liability Cover
Great value for money Wedding insurance with 6 levels of cover for you to choose from, InsuraWedding is suitable for almost all budgets.
Why Choose Able2Travel?
- Specialists in travel insurance for people with existing medical conditions
- Full Cover available for 1,000s of conditions
- Instant cover by telephone or quick and easy online screening in a few minutes
- Great value cover also available for you and everyone travelling with you
InsuraWedding Public Liability Insurance Get Public Liability Cover with InsuraWedding Wedding Insurance
Public Liability Cover
Why do I need public liability insurance for my wedding?
If you have started planning where you want your wedding ceremony to take place, you might be wondering why would you need public liability for weddings?
This could be one of the more important parts of your Wedding Insurance policy as without having Public Liability Insurance in place, your dream wedding venue may decline to host your big day…
Many wedding Venues tend to prefer you to have Public Liability cover in place just in case there is any accidental damage or loss caused by the Marrying Couple, or their guests. Whilst it is not a legal requirement for you to get Public Liability cover for your wedding, if your venue says you need to have it in place, as part of their terms and conditions, it would be best for you to ensure your policy has public liability cover.
What does Public Liability insurance cover?
Public Liability insurance is there to protect you in situations such as:
- Accidental damage to the wedding venue, for example if you accidentally spill red wine over an expensive carpet or rug
- Negligence by one of your guests, for example, if a guest spills hot coffee over another guest leading to an injury
- Damage to equipment such as DJ’s speakers or PA system, caused by the marrying couple or a wedding guest
Here at InsuraWedding, we include £2 million worth of Public Liability insurance for the Marrying Couple as standard on all of our levels of cover!
InsuraWedding policies also offer you an optional policy add on to extend Public Liability cover to your guests too! You have the option to add a Public Liability extension for your Wedding Guests to your standard which means your guests will also have Public Liability cover for up to £2 million. This policy extension is available on all levels of cover for an additional premium.
For peace of mind on your special day, take out an InsuraWedding Wedding Insurance policy today and benefit from Public Liability cover for the Marrying Couple included as standard! Click the link below to get a quote today
Other Policy Options Available?
If you are planning to hire a wedding marquee for your big day, you will need to add the Marquee cover option to your policy to get £20,000 of cover with a marquee hire period of 3 days.
If you are looking for financial protection in case you need to cancel or rearrange the wedding, due to the bride or groom having tested positive for COVID-19. We can also provide a Wedding Insurance Covid Cover option to add onto your InsuraWedding policy.
Why Choose InsuraWedding Wedding Insurance
It’s simple, we want to make buying Wedding Insurance easy and accessible for everyone. Plus, our policies offer cover for the following areas:
- Cancellation Cover - up to £15,000
- Wedding Gifts - up to £6,000
- Cars & Transport - up to £6,500
- Photography & Video – up to £6,500
- Financial Failure of Service Suppliers – up to £6,500
- Public Liability for the Marrying Couple – up to £2,000,000
- Personal Accident – up to £15,000
- Ceremonial Attire – up to £6,500
- Legal Expenses – up to £9,000
- Rings, Flowers, Attendants Gifts & the Wedding Cake – up to £6,000
- Optional Policy add ons including Public Liability Extension for Wedding Guests, Optional Marquee Cover, and Optional Coronavirus Cover
More InsuraWedding Details
At InsuraWedding, we don’t want you to have to worry about ‘industry jargon’ and we also don’t want you paying a fortune!
We believe anyone and everyone should be able to understand exactly what they are and are not covered for on their policy. By doing this, we hope to make choosing the right Wedding Insurance product for you and your needs easier than ever before!
Whether it’s Cancellation Cover, Public Liability, or cover for Cars & Transport, you should know the things you are covered for and just as importantly, things you aren’t covered for, which is exactly what we aim to do here at InsuraWedding.
Our policies cover Wedding Ceremonies and Wedding Receptions taking place in the UK, so long as the 2 events take place no more than 21 days apart. What’s more, you can purchase an InsuraWedding policy up to 2 years before your scheduled ceremony date and any deposits paid prior to purchasing an InsuraWedding policy will also be covered!
How do I get a Quote for Public Liability Cover?
It’s quick and easy to get an InsuraTrip Public Liability Cover quote.
Just click the ‘Get A Quote’ button to get an online quote for Public Liability Cover.