Landlord Building Insurance

Get great value for money Landlord Buildings Insurance today with InsuraHome!

Quote Policy Wording
Feefo logo

Why Choose Able2Travel?

  • Specialists in travel insurance for people with existing medical conditions
  • Full Cover available for 1,000s of conditions
  • Instant cover by telephone or quick and easy online screening in a few minutes
  • Great value cover also available for you and everyone travelling with you

Landlord Building Insurance

Landlord Building Insurance

As a landlord you’ll probably know that normal household insurance just isn’t suitable for the risks associated with renting out your property to tenants. InsuraHome Landlord Building Insurance is a specialist Home Insurance product to help ensure that your property and investment is protected from expensive perils such as damage to the building.

What is Landlord Building Insurance?

Landlord Building Insurance is a non-standard home insurance product designed to protect the physical structure and fixtures and fittings of your property against potentially expensive damage such as escape of water, accidental damage, fire, flooding, burst pipes and much more. InsuraHome Building Insurance for Landlords can even provide cover for subsidence if required – an often-costly claim!

Landlord Building Insurance is Available for:

  • Landlords and Buy-to-Let Properties
  • First time buyers
  • Various Tenancy types accepted - Professional, Retired, Student, DSS, Asylum Seeker

Click here to see the full Insurahome Landlord Building Insurance Policy Wording for the full summary of buildings and contents covers as well as optional covers

Click Here to Request a Quote >>>

Or speak to An InsuraHome Landlord Building Insurance Specialist by calling +44 (0) 1483 806 815

Landlord Building Insurance Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs

Is Landlord Building Insurance compulsory?

Landlord Building Insurance is not legally required and is therefore not compulsory although many mortgage providers require buildings insurances as mandatory and some lettings agencies strongly encourage Landlord Building Insurance to the point where they will refuse to manage your property without it! However, even with the perfect tenant things can still go wrong which could potentially leave you significantly out of pocket if you are not adequately insured. That’s why Landlord Building Insurance is there to protect you financially against unexpected events that could otherwise cost a lot of money. Always refer to the policy wording for full summary of covers.

What does Landlord Building Insurance cover?

Landlord Building Insurance covers the physical structure of your building, and its fixtures and fittings, including gates, fences, patios, terraces, drives, pipes and much more. It protects these things against accidental damage as well as potentially more expensive perils such as fire, flood, burst pipes, escaped water, and even subsidence if required plus countless other potential disasters.

What does Landlord Building Insurance cost?

The cost of a Landlord Building Insurance will vary from policy to policy depending on the size of your property, whether you rent to students or professionals and more. When choosing a Landlord Building Insurance policy make sure that it meets your requirements to ensure that you are protected.


Contact InsuraHome Landlord Building Insurance UK

If you wish to speak to one of our InsuraHome Landlord Building Insurance specialists:
Call: +44 (0) 1483 806 815
(Open 9.00am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday, excluding English Public Holidays).

For Claims information, please click here

How do I get an InsuraHome Landlord Building Insurance Quote?

At InsuraHome we like to provide you with first class customer service to ensure you are getting the protection you require.

To get an InsuraHome Landlord Building Insurance quote click the ‘request a quote’ button and complete the online form. Alternatively download and complete an application form located on the ‘Policy Documents’ page and email it to

Click Here to Request a Quote >>>

If you'd prefer to speak to someone, do not hesitate to call our InsuraHome Landlord Building Insurance Specialists on +44 (0) 1483 806 815 and we will be happy to provide you with a quote over the phone.

Why Choose InsuraHome Insurance

InsuraHome features a range of great benefits as standard. InsuraHome also features some great add-ons for you to tailor your policy and so you only pay for the additional cover you need.

  • Loss or Damage caused by Fire, Smoke, Explosion, Lightning or Earthquake
  • Loss or Damage caused by Storm, Hail or Weight of Snow
  • Loss or Damage caused by Flood
  • Loss or Damage caused by the escape of water
  • Cover for Theft or Attempted Theft
  • Facility to transfer any no claims history from a previous insurer
  • A choice of policy excess – £100, £250, £500 or £1,000
  • Covers the cost of alternative accommodation if your property is left uninhabitable due to an insured event
  • Cover in case of Subsidence, Heave or Landslip is available
  • Accidental Damage cover is available
  • Online Policy Documentation
  • We don't store credit card details
  • + Lots more
More InsuraHome Details

Here at InsuraHome, we aim to provide cover when other Home Insurers say no!

What's more, we can provide Home Insurance for Home's that do not fall into the criteria to be termed a 'Standard Household'. So whether it's a Holiday Home in Europe, a property that has a non-standard construction type, or you have challenging personal circumstances, we can offer policies to you.

We review each and every application on a personal, case by case basis, customising your specialist Home Insurance to meet your individual needs! Our highly trained Home Insurance specialists will provide you with a fast, friendly, and professional service at competitive pricing.

Please Note - When purchasing Home Insurance you will be required to provide the rebuild cost of your home to the insurers. If you are unsure of your rebuild cost, please either request a rebuild cost assessment from a chartered surveyor or use the Rebuild Cost Calculator below

Rebuild Cost Calculator

House Rebuild Costs

When taking out Home Insurance, you are insuring your house for the cost of rebuilding it to the same standard as it is now, you are not insuring it for its value on the open market. When quoting you for a Home Insurance policy we will ask you for the rebuild cost of your home.

If you are not sure how much it would cost to rebuild your home then you can either have a rebuild cost assessment carried out by a Chartered Surveyor (which some insurers prefer) or you can use the house rebuild cost calculator below.

Rebuild Cost Calculator

How do I get a Quote for Landlord Building Insurance?

It’s quick and easy to get a Landlord Building Insurance quote.

Just click the ‘Get A Quote’ button to get an online quote for Landlord Building Insurance.