Landlord House Insurance

Get great value for money Landlord House Insurance today with InsuraHome!

3 Options available including:
Landlords' Legal Expenses, Rent Guarantee Insurance, Landlords' Emergency Cover ...see all

Quote Policy Wording
Feefo logo

Why Choose Able2Travel?

  • Specialists in travel insurance for people with existing medical conditions
  • Full Cover available for 1,000s of conditions
  • Instant cover by telephone or quick and easy online screening in a few minutes
  • Great value cover also available for you and everyone travelling with you

Landlord House Insurance

Landlord House Insurance

With InsuraHome’s Landlord House Insurance we make protecting your property simple.

Your rental property is likely to be one of your biggest investments – so you need to have confidence and trust that it’s properly protected with the right Landlord House Insurance cover to suit your needs. At InsuraHome Home Insurance, we are experts in providing an extensive, appropriate and a Value for money Landlord Home Insurance solution for many types of landlords including those that own a residential portfolio or rent out multiple properties to tenants.

What is Landlord House Insurance?

Landlord House Insurance covers the risks you face when letting or leasing your property.

If the building or the contents (if you have opted to take contents cover) inside are damaged, or you get into a dispute with your tenants, you could incur some hefty and unexpected costs. InsuraHome’s landlord home insurance is designed to keep your investments safe and will help get your property back up and running, should something go wrong.

Landlord Home Insurance is different from a ‘standard’ home insurance policy because it specifically covers the risks associated with renting a property to tenants. Even if you let your property to reliable tenants, who pay their rent on time, there are still things that can and will go wrong over time and that’s where an InsuraHome Landlord House Insurance policy can help provide cover for you and your rental property from things such as loss of rent, accidental damage, injuries for which you are legally responsible and much more.

Click Here to Request a Quote >>>

Or speak to An InsuraHome Landlord House Specialist by calling +44 (0) 1483 806 815

Do I need Landlord House Insurance?

A standard home insurance policy is unlikely to cover your property that is rented to third parties as it is designed for Owner/Occupiers. So, if you want to safeguard your property while it is rented to tenants, it’s important to obtain a specialist landlord insurance, such as InsuraHome, as being a landlord comes with its own unique set of challenges and risks. InsuraHome Home Insurance’s Landlord Home Insurance is designed to meet those particular needs.

Although landlord insurance isn’t a legal obligation, most buy-to-let mortgage lenders will require you to take out suitable insurance before your tenants move in. At InsuraHome Home Insurance, we understand that being a landlord is complex and that’s why, to make your job easier, we offer specialist Home Insurance for Landlords, designed to protect your wallet and your peace of mind.

Landlord House Insurance is Available for:

  • Landlords and Buy-to-Let Properties
  • First time buyers
  • Various Tenancy types accepted - Professional, Retired, Student, DSS, Asylum Seeker

Click here to see the full Insurahome Landlord Insurance Policy Wording for the full summary of buildings and contents covers as well as optional covers

Click Here to Request a Quote >>>

Or speak to An InsuraHome Landlord House Specialist by calling +44 (0) 1483 806 815

Landlord House Insurance Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs

Is Landlord House Insurance compulsory?

Landlord House Insurance is not legally required and is therefore not compulsory although many mortgage providers require building insurances as mandatory and some lettings agencies strongly encourage Landlord House Insurance to the point where they will refuse to manage your property without it! However, even with the perfect tenant things can still go wrong which could potentially leave you out of pocket. That’s why Landlord House Insurance is there to protect you financially against unexpected events that could otherwise cost a lot of money. Always refer to the policy wording for full summary of covers.

What does Landlord House Insurance cover?

Landlord House Insurance should always have cover for buildings, which covers damages to the structure and costs associated with the repair of damages to the structure that may come about. Contents cover is also available on Landlord House Insurance which protects landlords against the cost of replacing any household goods and personal property within the home which belong to or for which you are legally liable for that may be damaged during the duration of the tenancy – this includes things such as furniture or domestic appliances. Other covers on a Landlord House Insurance policy may include loss of rent as well as liability protection if your tenant is injured in the property and you are found legally liable.

What does Landlord House Insurance cost?

The cost of a Landlord House Insurance will vary from policy to policy depending on the size of your property, whether it is furnished or unfurnished, whether you rent to students and several other factors. When choosing a Landlord Home Insurance policy make sure that it meets your requirements to ensure that you are protected.


Contact InsuraHome Landlord Home Insurance UK

If you wish to speak to one of our InsuraHome Landlords Home Insurance specialists:
Call: +44 (0) 1483 806 815
(Open 9.00am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday, excluding English Public Holidays).

For Claims information, please click here

How do I get an InsuraHome Landlord Home Insurance Quote?

At InsuraHome we like to provide you with first class customer service to ensure you are getting the protection you require.

To get an InsuraHome Landlord House Insurance quote click the ‘request a quote’ button and complete the online form. Alternatively download and complete an application form located on the ‘Policy Documents’ page and email it to

Click Here to Request a Quote >>>

If you'd prefer to speak to someone, do not hesitate to call our InsuraHome Landlord House Insurance Specialists on +44 (0) 1483 806 815 and we will be happy to provide you with a quote over the phone.

Why Choose InsuraHome Insurance

InsuraHome features a range of great benefits as standard. InsuraHome also features some great add-ons for you to tailor your policy and so you only pay for the additional cover you need.

  • Loss or Damage caused by Fire, Smoke, Explosion, Lightning or Earthquake
  • Loss or Damage caused by Storm, Hail or Weight of Snow
  • Loss or Damage caused by Flood
  • Loss or Damage caused by the escape of water
  • Cover for Theft or Attempted Theft
  • Facility to transfer any no claims history from a previous insurer
  • A choice of policy excess – £100, £250, £500 or £1,000
  • Covers the cost of alternative accommodation if your property is left uninhabitable due to an insured event
  • Cover in case of Subsidence, Heave or Landslip is available
  • Accidental Damage cover is available
  • Online Policy Documentation
  • We don't store credit card details
  • + Lots more
More InsuraHome Details

Here at InsuraHome, we aim to provide cover when other Home Insurers say no!

What's more, we can provide Home Insurance for Home's that do not fall into the criteria to be termed a 'Standard Household'. So whether it's a Holiday Home in Europe, a property that has a non-standard construction type, or you have challenging personal circumstances, we can offer policies to you.

We review each and every application on a personal, case by case basis, customising your specialist Home Insurance to meet your individual needs! Our highly trained Home Insurance specialists will provide you with a fast, friendly, and professional service at competitive pricing.

Please Note - When purchasing Home Insurance you will be required to provide the rebuild cost of your home to the insurers. If you are unsure of your rebuild cost, please either request a rebuild cost assessment from a chartered surveyor or use the Rebuild Cost Calculator below

Rebuild Cost Calculator

House Rebuild Costs

When taking out Home Insurance, you are insuring your house for the cost of rebuilding it to the same standard as it is now, you are not insuring it for its value on the open market. When quoting you for a Home Insurance policy we will ask you for the rebuild cost of your home.

If you are not sure how much it would cost to rebuild your home then you can either have a rebuild cost assessment carried out by a Chartered Surveyor (which some insurers prefer) or you can use the house rebuild cost calculator below.

Rebuild Cost Calculator

How do I get a Quote for Landlord House Insurance?

It’s quick and easy to get a Landlord House Insurance quote.

Just click the ‘Get A Quote’ button to get an online quote for Landlord House Insurance.

Optional Home Insurance Policy Add-OnsIncrease the protection your home insurance policy provides with our policy add-ons.

Landlords' Legal Expenses
Landlords' Legal Expenses

Providing up to £100,000 worth of Legal Expenses cover for advisers' costs for legal actions detailed below.

Rent Guarantee Insurance
Rent Guarantee Insurance

Rent Guarantee insurance will provide cover for monthly rent up to £1,000 per month for up to 6 months.

Landlords' Emergency Cover
Landlords' Emergency Cover

Our Landlords' Emergency Cover provides help 24/7 from a qualified contractor should an unexpected event cause damage to your rented property.