Landlord Contents Insurance

Get great value for money Landlords Contents Insurance today with InsuraHome!

Quote Policy Wording
Feefo logo

Why Choose Able2Travel?

  • Specialists in travel insurance for people with existing medical conditions
  • Full Cover available for 1,000s of conditions
  • Instant cover by telephone or quick and easy online screening in a few minutes
  • Great value cover also available for you and everyone travelling with you

Landlord Contents Insurance

Landlord Contents Insurance

Once you have invested in a property and are looking to let or rent it, the last thing you want to be worrying about is damage to your furniture and furnishings. That’s why Landlord Contents Insurance from InsuraHome Home Insurance specialise in providing contents insurance cover for landlords like you.

We can ensure your possessions in a let property, such as furniture, carpets, curtains, and blinds, are protected from life’s little mishaps, meaning that you won’t be left to foot the bill should the unexpected happen. Suitable for all types of furnished and part-furnished properties, our contents insurance is one of the most competitively priced and extensive products on the market.

InsuraHome Home Insurance provides tailored Landlord Contents Insurance, so if the building is already insured elsewhere, you might just want to get contents cover for the furniture, white goods, and any home furnishings you’ve provided in your property for tenants to use.

Click Here to Request a Quote >>>

Or speak to An InsuraHome Landlord Contents Insurance Specialist by calling +44 (0) 1483 806 815

What is Landlord Contents Insurance?

Landlord Contents Insurance covers the risks you face when letting or leasing your property and can help cover the cost of repair or replacement of the furniture and appliances that you provide in your rental property. These possessions can include everything from beds, sofas, and dining tables to curtains, carpets and freestanding white goods. The old rule of thumb is if you were moving house, everything you take with you is contents. 

InsuraHome Home Insurance can offer financial peace of mind, should your contents be damaged whilst renting out your property.

Do I need Landlord Contents Insurance?

A buildings only insurance policy is unlikely to cover anything related to the contents in your rented property. So, if you want to protect your property and its contents, it’s important to obtain specialist landlord contents insurance policy as being a landlord comes with its own unique set of challenges and risks. InsuraHome Home Insurance’s Landlord Contents Insurance is designed to meet those particular needs.

At InsuraHome Home Insurance, we understand that being a landlord is complex and that’s why, to make your job easier, we offer Contents Insurance for Landlords, designed to protect your wallet and your peace of mind.

Landlord Contents Insurance is Available for:

  • Landlords and Buy-to-Let Properties
  • First time buyers
  • Various Tenancy types accepted - Professional, Retired, Student, DSS, Asylum Seeker

Click here to see the full Insurahome Landlord Contents Insurance Policy Wording for the full summary of buildings and contents covers as well as optional covers

Click Here to Request a Quote >>>

Or speak to An InsuraHome Landlord Contents Insurance Specialist by calling +44 (0) 1483 806 815

Landlord Contents Insurance Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs

Is Landlord Contents Insurance compulsory?

Landlord Contents Insurance is not legally required and is therefore not compulsory although some lettings agencies may strongly encourage Landlord Contents Insurance to the point where they will refuse to manage your property without it! However, even with the perfect tenant things can still go wrong which could potentially leave you significantly out of pocket if you are not adequately insured. That’s why Landlord Contents Insurance is there to protect you financially against unexpected events that could otherwise cost a lot of money. Always refer to the policy wording for full summary of covers.

What does Landlord Contents Insurance cover?

Landlord Contents Insurance covers things that belong to the landlord within the property such as furniture and furnishing as well as white goods such as washing machines and other appliances. It protects these things against accidental damage as well as potentially more expensive perils such as fire, flood, burst pipes, escaped water, and even subsidence if required plus countless other potential disasters.

What does Landlord Contents Insurance cost?

The cost of a Landlord Contents Insurance will vary from policy to policy depending on the value of the contents you are looking to insure, whether you rent to students or professionals and more. When choosing a Landlord Contents Insurance policy make sure that it meets your requirements to ensure that you are protected.


Contact InsuraHome Landlord Contents Insurance UK

If you wish to speak to one of our InsuraHome Contents Insurance specialists:
Call: +44 (0) 1483 806 815
(Open 9.00am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday, excluding English Public Holidays).

For Claims information, please click here

How do I get an InsuraHome Landlord Contents Insurance Quote?

At InsuraHome we like to provide you with first class customer service to ensure you are getting the protection you require.

To get an InsuraHome Landlord Contents Insurance quote click the ‘request a quote’ button and complete the online form. Alternatively download and complete an application form located on the ‘Policy Documents’ page and email it to

Click Here to Request a Quote >>>

If you'd prefer to speak to someone, do not hesitate to call our InsuraHome Landlord Contents Insurance Specialists on +44 (0) 1483 806 815 and we will be happy to provide you with a quote over the phone.

Why Choose InsuraHome Insurance

InsuraHome features a range of great benefits as standard. InsuraHome also features some great add-ons for you to tailor your policy and so you only pay for the additional cover you need.

  • Loss or Damage caused by Fire, Smoke, Explosion, Lightning or Earthquake
  • Loss or Damage caused by Storm, Hail or Weight of Snow
  • Loss or Damage caused by Flood
  • Loss or Damage caused by the escape of water
  • Cover for Theft or Attempted Theft
  • Facility to transfer any no claims history from a previous insurer
  • A choice of policy excess – £100, £250, £500 or £1,000
  • Covers the cost of alternative accommodation if your property is left uninhabitable due to an insured event
  • Cover in case of Subsidence, Heave or Landslip is available
  • Accidental Damage cover is available
  • Online Policy Documentation
  • We don't store credit card details
  • + Lots more
More InsuraHome Details

Here at InsuraHome, we aim to provide cover when other Home Insurers say no!

What's more, we can provide Home Insurance for Home's that do not fall into the criteria to be termed a 'Standard Household'. So whether it's a Holiday Home in Europe, a property that has a non-standard construction type, or you have challenging personal circumstances, we can offer policies to you.

We review each and every application on a personal, case by case basis, customising your specialist Home Insurance to meet your individual needs! Our highly trained Home Insurance specialists will provide you with a fast, friendly, and professional service at competitive pricing.

Please Note - When purchasing Home Insurance you will be required to provide the rebuild cost of your home to the insurers. If you are unsure of your rebuild cost, please either request a rebuild cost assessment from a chartered surveyor or use the Rebuild Cost Calculator below

Rebuild Cost Calculator

House Rebuild Costs

When taking out Home Insurance, you are insuring your house for the cost of rebuilding it to the same standard as it is now, you are not insuring it for its value on the open market. When quoting you for a Home Insurance policy we will ask you for the rebuild cost of your home.

If you are not sure how much it would cost to rebuild your home then you can either have a rebuild cost assessment carried out by a Chartered Surveyor (which some insurers prefer) or you can use the house rebuild cost calculator below.

Rebuild Cost Calculator

How do I get a Quote for Landlord Contents Insurance?

It’s quick and easy to get a Landlord Contents Insurance quote.

Just click the ‘Get A Quote’ button to get an online quote for Landlord Contents Insurance.